1. Digital assets involve significant risks and there are many uncertainties in market transactions. At the same time, as the total market value of digital cash is generally low, prices are subject to the control of the banker and the influence of government policies around the world. Due to price fluctuations, you may have large profits or losses. Any digital asset may fluctuate greatly or even become worthless.
2. Due to the formulation or revision of laws, regulations and normative documents in various countries, digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time. Users should assess the risks according to local laws, regulations and policy documents when using Lizbt.com services.
3. Users participating in digital asset transactions should carefully consider and evaluate the investment value and investment risk of digital assets according to their own financial situation, control the transaction risk on their own, and assume the economic risk of possible loss of all investment.
I .ownership of rights
Unless otherwise stated by Lizbt.com all rights ( including copyright, trademark right, patent right, trade secret and other related rights ) of all products, technologies, software, programs, data and other information ( including text, icons, pictures, photos, audio, video, charts, color combinations, layout, etc. ) in Lizbt.com belong to Lizbt.com service providers and / or their affiliates. Without the permission of the Lizbt.com service provider and / or its affiliated companies, no one may use anything in Lizbt.com without authorization, including by monitoring, copying, spreading, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading, etc. through programs or devices such as robots, spiders, etc.
The text and logo of Lizbt.com as well as other logos, logos, products and service names of Lizbt.com are trademarks of Lizbt.com service providers and / or their affiliated companies. If there is any use need such as publicity and display, you must obtain prior written authorization from Lizbt.com service providers and / or their affiliated companies.
II. limitation of liability
Since Lizbt.com provides an online trading platform containing digital assets for trading digital assets and derivatives. Lizbt.com as the third-party platform of " network service provider", does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of users. The work reproduced by Lizbt.com ( including user comments ) for the purpose of transmitting more information does not mean that we agree with its views or have confirmed the authenticity of its contents.
1. Users understand and agree that Lizbt.com's services are provided according to the current situation that can be achieved by existing technologies and conditions. Lizbt.com will do its best to provide services to users to ensure the continuity and security of services. However, Lizbt.com cannot foresee and guard against legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks caused by force majeure, viruses, trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service flaws, government actions and other reasons. Lizbt.com will be exempted from any liability for damages if the user is unable to use the services due to the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
1 ) The system shutdown maintenance period announced by Lizbt.com platform;
2 ) failure of telecommunication equipment to transmit data;
3 ) Due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power failure, war and terrorist attack, the system of Lizbt.com platform cannot function properly.
4 ) service interruption or delay caused by hacker attacks, computer virus invasion or attack, technical adjustment or failure of the telecommunications sector, website upgrading, banking problems, temporary closure caused by government regulation and other factors affecting the normal operation of the network;
5 ) Losses caused by technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by existing technical forces in the industry;
6 ) losses to users or other third parties due to the fault or delay of third parties.
Lizbt.com has the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results and roll back all transactions for a certain period of time according to the actual situation due to unexpected factors such as system failure, network reasons, DDoS attacks and other possible abnormal situations.
2. The user has fully understood the transaction risk when using the Lizbt.com service and agrees that Lizbt.com shall not be liable for any compensation under any circumstances in respect of the following matters:
1 ) Loss of income;
2 ) Transaction profits or contract losses;
3 ) Business interruption;
4 ) the loss of money expected to be saved;
5 ) Loss of information;
6 ) Loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
7 ) data damage or loss;
8 ) The cost of purchasing alternative products or services;
9 ) Digital assets disappear or exit the market.